Ginger flavoured tea is processed complelely by hand from Shan tea brewed for 3 years to create natural ginger aroma and taste. With unique characteristics of Shan tea mingled with ginger flavour, and served a little bit hot, it’s suitable for the bitter cold of winter and late fall.
Ginger flavoured tea is not just flavoured tea but it also help warm the body up to avoid getting a cold due to the properties of ginger. Especially, Shan tea is brewed for a great length of time and mingled with ginger aroma by meticulously processing to retain original taste. It brings union air, warmth to every home in Tet Holiday.
Instructions for use
Instruments: a teapot, a ceramic cup and an extra cup(small one)
prep: Tea, boiling water ( distilled water at 95 C recommended)
instructions for brewing:
- heat ceramic cups, the teapot up with boiling water.
- Take a sufficient amount of tea into the teapot.(1/5 cup)
- Pour boiling water into the extra cup to lower the temperature before poured into teapot. 95 C recommended.
- Pour it into teapot ( should pour in clockwise direction, around the rim of the teapot to avoid uneveness), steep in 3-5s then empty out into extra cup.
- Pour tea from the extra cup into ceramic cup for immediate use. Repeat the above steps for the second, third… infusion.
Contact us for more details
Moc thanh tea: Ms Duong Anh
Phone: 0917 755 113
Email: [email protected]